.

.

Monday 20 April 2015

The week that was...



Monday: I spent a little bit extra time and care when getting ready for work this morning, had a proper breakfast, done my hair and make up properly. Although I was a little bit later into work I genuinely felt alot better about myself and happier with the day ahead.


Tuesday: Another tuesday away from Guides, made myself a gorgeous tea and thoroughly cleaned the house, clean bedding, washing done. Paid a visit to my Mum and Dad who were celebrating their 31st wedding anniversary (oooweee) so had a sip of champers and tormented the pup who I think hates me a little bit right now after trying to make him fly!

Wednesday: A night with my head in the books was required. The penultimate (yay!) uni essay is looming so need to get that done and filed away before I can relax this week, all I really want to do is go to the gym and soak myself in the jacuzzi but alas I must be sensible.

Thursday: Essay completed, absolute relief and had time for a little soak in the jacuzzi and test drive the new sauna in the gym (its the little things). Also had a little trip to the parents who had treat me to a salad spinner, long story short but we used to play with my Grandma's when we were little, so now I shall have perfectly spun salad!

Friday: Fantastic night with my sister at Sunderland Empire to see Wicked. This is probably one of my favourite musicals ever, have seen it a few times now, and we had such a lovely time. I don't get to see my sister as much as I would like so it was a good chance to have a bit of a natter. I also donned my hat out for the first time.


Weekend:
Wowee what a weekend, I think I could have slept for the whole time. Alas, we celebrated record store day, done a spot of shopping, had a boozy sunday afternoon and James' mum and dad came around for tea. I need another weekend to recover!


Hope you all had a fantastic week, what have you got planned for the one ahead?


No comments:

Post a Comment