.

.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Product Review : The Body Shop : Wonderblur

Any product which can claim to smooth my skins texture and give me a flawless finish gets my attention and this is exactly what The Body Shop's latest offering Drops of Youth™ Wonderblur claims to be able to do. Having heard so many good things about it I picked up this little gem on a recent shopping trip, I simply had to give it a go myself and boy am I glad I did!



'This lightweight blur instantly smoothes skin texture, visibly reducing fine lines 
and pores for an even, flawless finish.'

I love The Body Shop, their staff are all absolutely wonderful and so so helpful, I have always had excellent customer service from them which keeps me going back. So, as I stood pondering the makeup counter a lovely lady came across to help me, initially I was looking at another product but after explaining what I wanted to get from a primer type product she recommended the Drops of Youth™ WONDERBLUR™.
The packaging is pretty standard, a simple easy to use tube makes it simple to get to the product and is easily stored in any size makeup bag.The product itself is quite a thick cream which goes on very easily and leaves your skin feeling silky soft. You really don't need very much of it and don't need to apply it all over your face if you don't want to, which means it will last for a while which is always good. Personally, I've applied it to my 'problem' areas i.e. around my nose and chin and on an evening a little on my cheeks. Application is also really easy, just a little on your fingers and apply to your skin, and it absorbs fast so you are able to apply your makeup and get going. My make up and skin was noticably smoother using this so was very pleased with the results.Personally, I wouldn't use this product everyday as I prefer more of a dewy look but for an evening makeup I would use this to enhance the wear and get a more matte texture.



The product also uses Babassu oil whch is harvested by a Fair Trade project The Cooperative of Agricultural Producers of Lago de Junco (COPPALJ), more information on this can be found here. So not only is this a fantastic primer but it is also supporting rural Brazillian communities, Excellent.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?


21st April : At the time of review The Body Shop are offering free delivery on orders containing Drops of Youth™ WONDERBLUR™



No comments:

Post a Comment