.

.

Monday 13 April 2015

The week that was...



Monday: It was a lovely sunny bank holiday for a change so James and I followed the masses to the garden centre and organised our garden. It was lovely to get out in the fresh air and actually do something which we will be able to enjoy for the rest of the summer and in the future years. I planted a few pots to add a bit colour to the garden and James cut, strimmed and re-seeded the grass which we planted last year. 

Tuesday: Back to work and boy its busy. Had a lovely evening with James and a little visit from my Mum who admired our beautiful garden. Sometimes its nice to have a little tuesday evening to myself, usually spend it in the company of 18 hyper guides! I also purchased a beautiful yellow rain coat, 2 sizes smaller than the last jacket I bought!!! AHH!!! 

Wednesday: Another incredibly busy day at work so used the opportunity of a free evening to make the most of my gym membership. Spent 30 mins doing some cardio, which felt alot better than the last time I tried it, and then submerged myself in the jacuzzi, ice pool, swimming pool and steam room. Absolute heaven, its amazing what wonders that place can do.

Thursday: After taking a whole hour to get home, usually a 15 min drive, I really couldn't face doing much. I also had a bit of a melt down re. clothes for work. I've lost a little bit of weight and alot of my go-to comfy but smart clothes look a bit big on me now so I dragged James to the Metro Centre and got a few bits and pieces including some nice new knickers which are always a little boost! 

Friday: Woohoo Friday! Spent the evening watching Newcastle Falcons v Bath Rugby. I'm a season ticket holder for the Falcons, no not just for the hunky men, and absolutely love it. Caught up with a few friends there and whilst we lost the match had a lovely time. It was also the first match I haven't had to wear my biggest jacket and multiple socks which is also lovely!! 

Weekend: This has been an absolute blissful weekend. I spent Saturday day in town with my friend Lauren who I haven't been able to catch up with properly in a long time. Got some lovely clothes and bits and pieces which was a proper treat. We played Bingo with James' family which was hilarious, the excitement is far too much for me! Spent some time on sunday organising the house, doing the chores and cooked a nice meal for my parents on the evening. Fully ready for the week ahead now! 

How did you spend your week? I hope it has been a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment